Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Celebration


Here is a photo of the playgroup celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Alex is screaming about being in the photo and I think Lane is trying to figure out why we are sitting behind everyone.

I've always liked St. Patrick's Day. I don't know why but getting dressed in green and talking about the Irish has always appealed to me. Green clovers and little leprechauns make me grin. I supposed green beer does the same.

In contrast, my husband started wearing green in just the past couple years because his children have Irish ancestry. He was teased and pinched in school when he didn't wear green on St. Patrick's Day. He doesn't have an ounce of Irish ancestry in his blood and didn't participate in the celebration. Having children really does change a person, doesn't it??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!