Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blizzardy Weekend


The original forecast stated that 0-2 inches of snow were on the way this weekend. It didn't seem too bad until I woke up to two of our windows blown open due to a blizzard! Ack!

We spent Saturday at home. We made GFCF brownies and hot cocoa from scratch. I have to admit both recipes were pretty darn good! We read a lot of books and the kids played well.

The kids also watched Santa Claus is Coming to Town. It was fun to watch them curled up on the couch with Andrew.
Later in the evening, I held Gabriel and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. I told him how we prayed and wished for him for three years. He was well worth the wait. He then told me that we can snuggle until he becomes a daddy, then it will be weird. I will keep that in mind but the thought of the day when he is too old to snuggle crushes my heart.
We went to city hall to see Santa on Sunday. Despite all of the preparations, Gabriel threw a fit as we walked in the building. He then sat on Santa's lap without a problem. Alexander stood next to him but never got closer while Lane screamed the entire time. I wonder if we will ever have a photo with all three of them sitting happily. I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!