Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another January day

Alexander didn't attend school today because he was sick. It changed my plans of taking Lane to Le Leche and LapSit this morning which ended up being a good thing when she had an explosive diaper later in the day. I'm glad we weren't sitting at story time when that happened.
Since I was at home, I got a couple projects checked off my list. I laminated the 09 and 10 holiday place mats. Last year I was frustrated with the thought of throwing away the photo cards that our friends and family took the effort to make and send to us but I didn't want to keep a stack of photos either. I cut the photo cards into circles and glued them to a piece of paper with the boys, making a place mat. This year I didn't get as creative with the circles and simply cut the photos out which was much faster. I hope to continue this because it was fun to compare the photos from 09 and 10 with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!