Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

On Feb. 10th, we completed Alex's Valentine's box for his PreK party. He was very excited about his creation.
On the mornings of Feb. 12 and 13, all five of us sat at the kitchen table making Valentines. The boys made Valentines for their teachers and signed each of their Valentines for their classmates. They helped fill the bags and staple the card to the bag. They were very excited to celebrate the holiday.
I received the best gift I've received in a while from Andrew. A box of Godiva chocolates and the movie Blind Side. It wasn't as extravagant as some gifts I've received from him. However, along with the movie came the promise that we will adopt our fourth child in the future. I am giddy. I think my mug of the three kids photos pales in comparison.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just read this. That is awesome! What a great thing to look forward to! It will be a lucky child indeed that gets to join your family!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!