Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! 

I assembled bubbles for the boys to give to their classmates. They still aren't interested in helping me but maybe that will happen with time. Or maybe not. Lane, on the other hand, was excited about the Valentines I made for the classes. She asked if she could make some for her friends as well. 

I printed more tags from this site: http://www.trishabdesigns.com/2012/02/class-valentines-bubbles.html , drove 40 minutes to the nearest Target to get more bubbles (we checked two other stores but couldn't find any bubbles), and we cut, wrote names, and added ribbon. Lane enjoyed handing her Valentines to her friends at the school and at the dance studio. 

I bought chocolate for everyone in our home and a small gift for Andrew. Every year Andrew tells me that I do not need to buy anything for him and I know he means it. However, we have been together for 22 Valentines days in a row and I haven't missed one yet. I wonder if he will say the same things next year? At least I know what to expect from my sweetheart.
Lane and I helped the PTO at the school in morning and then met some friends for lunch. It was such an easy, sweet holiday for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!