Friday, June 24, 2016

Back At It


It's been three months since my brain surgery.  I had my first vertebrae, part of my skull, and the herniated cerebellum removed.  The neurosurgeon also opened the dura and placed a patch from my own skin.  I have a small leak that gives me issues some days but overall I feel much better. 
My energy and stamina are slowly returning back and I am back at my normal routine.  I go to physical therapy twice a week when possible.  I've taken over the majority of the household duties and the kid care at this point.  
Now I'm tackling exercise and better eating.  I gained 15 of my 40 lbs lost and I want to lose it again.  I know I can with some effort and motivation.  It just takes healthier habits and I can do it! 


It's also time to plan my bucket list of adventures for the upcoming year.  The kids are back in school on August 10th and that's right around the corner.  Let the adventures begin! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!