Sunday, September 25, 2016

Pokemon Go

When Pokemon Go came out it sounded ridiculous.  Who would walk around catching virtual characters with their phone?  Much less become obsessed with the game?!! 
I downloaded the game to show the kids since Alex has hundreds of Pokemon cards from the last couple years.  We figured out how to catch the characters with the help of a friend of mine.  We learned about the pokestops and pokeballs.  
And....  I really like the game.  I like turning the game on in new areas and the blue stops pop up in the horizon and it's exciting, along with new characters.  One of these days I'll take the kids on a walk and we will catch Pokemon together because I've heard of some good spots to go.  Oh the adventures never end at our house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!