Sunday, December 25, 2016

Lane's First Walking Parade

Lane has been in an activity since she was three years old. She has chosen ballet, tap or gymnastics other years. She chose hip hop and competitive cheer this year. She is thrilled to attend with two of her close friends twice a week.
This year she participated in the St. Cloud parade. She had to walk the entire parade route and smiled the entire time. She told me that her feet hurt afterward but I was so proud of my shorty pie for keeping that smile on her face.
It will be fun to see her recital in June and her competitions as this come up soon. She has been working hard to learn new things this year and she's keeping her grades up. I'm a proud mom of my 7 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!