Friday, March 25, 2011

Waterpark


Andrew attended a conference in Des Moines at the same times the boys had off school for parent-teacher conferences. We were able to stay at the Ramada Tropics. It has an indoor water park and the kids LOVE it. After Alex sunk to the bottom of the hot tub last time, I am a super freak about water safety. They all wore floaty suits which was my back up in case I lost track of someone for even a second.
We spent hours playing in the water park and created some fun family memories.
Friday morning, I took the kids to breakfast by myself. I don't enjoy taking all three of my children to a restaurant alone. I end up eating my food too fast while trying to keep them entertained and quiet. At one point, Alex talked about the pirate ship in the water park. Unfortunately, he can't pronounce ship correctly and screamed, "SHIT" as loud as he could... how embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!