Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Lane's First Concert

Lane had her first holiday concert at school. All of the kindergarteners in the school were included and the cuteness was over-the-top.


Lane's class happened to be in the front and she was in front of where I sat, which was great! Prior to the concert, I told her that I wanted to hear her voice. Apparently she took it to heart because I could hear her sweet little voice over the other students. She also put her entire heart into her performance, which was pretty darn fun to watch.
(On a sad note, these are the events when autism smacks us in the face again. We were unable to attend the concert as a family because Gabriel wouldn't be able to handle watching the performance. I am grateful I was able to go to watch her.)
I look forward to more performances in the future by my little performer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!