Monday, March 23, 2015

Poster Action

Alex's teacher led me into a classroom, pointed to a poster on a wall and said, "I want that."   Gulp. I haven't been creative in a while but I adore his teacher and classmates so I took on the task. 
It took me a few days to contemplate what was needed to recreate a similar poster.  
I don't know why I got nervous when u saw the poster.  It seemed like a big undertaking for me.  After assembling the necessary products, including stencils and scrapbook paper, I had fun assembling the poster. I had to resist pulling out the glitter! 
I think the third graders will learn how to work with rubrics and assessing their achievement using this poster. One side is intended for math and the other side for reading.  All that is left to do is dropping it off for lamination.   I look forward to seeing it on the wall in Alex's classroom.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!