Wednesday, February 29, 2012

100 days of school - Alex and Gabriel

Alexander brought home an assignment to glue 100 things to a piece of paper. I love numbers so this was a fun challenge for me. I pulled out my former scrapbooking decorations and we counted and glued like crazy! If it was up to me, I would have sorted by color or type but Alex is our pokey puppy so I didn't even bring up that suggestion to him.
Knowing Alex had a 100 day celebration at school coming up, I prepared a card for him to make for his teacher. Gabriel didn't want to be left out so they both made cards for their teachers. They worked very hard on them and were so proud to take them to school.
Gabriel ended up making a fun hat for the 100th day of school and came home with a colorful accessory. He was disappointed he didn't get to make a 101 day hat too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!