Friday, March 28, 2014

18 Years

Andrew has never failed to buy flowers for every day occasions and special days. Today was no exception when he walked in with 18 roses. Tomorrow is our 18 wedding anniversary. He handed them to me and said, "If we had a child right away, we would be nearly done parenting but we have this instead and pointing to our three little ones." He had a big smile on his face and it made me grin.


What a life we have had together so far. We've lived together for 22 years and we met 26 years ago. TWENTY-SIX YEARS!!
The roses are many colors for a reason. Andrew said that they represent our colorful life together, one that is never dull. Truly, that sums it up. A life that is never dull.
I will continue to joke that he stays with me because it's more expensive to divorce me. In the meantime, I will enjoy my 18 roses, my children, our pets, and our life together. Thank you Andrew for 18 years of ups, downs, challenges, and joyful memories. I look forward to this coming year together.

1 comment:

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!