Sunday, February 21, 2016

5K Insane Inflatables

People would talk about completing 5Ks and I would think "eh, what's the big deal. It's seems like a waste of time and money."  Why did people do them? What was the intrigue? I didn't really get it. 
I kept seeing an ad for a 5k near us with inflatables.  Eight inflatables spread out over 3+ miles   Now that sounds intriguing   
As soon as I was given the green light from my Gynecologist after my hysterectomy in December, I walked longer and ran   Then the end of January, I completed my first 5K with my good friend Meg.   We had a blast climbing over inflatables and maneuvering our way through the course. 
It was much more challenging than I anticipating but it was exciting to complete it.   Meg and I were also picked to start our group and and that was fun to stand in front of them. 😀 
If you're given the opportunity to complete 5k, I recommend it. They are a fun challenge. I will definitely add more medals and tshirts to my collection in the future   I can't have one little medal in my collection 

1 comment:

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!