Friday, February 19, 2016

Influence

When it is my time to pass away, I hope I've made an influence on someone's life. I hope when they think about me, there is a soft spot for me and a bit of happiness. I hope i have given some moments of laughter. I hope i filled their time with joy.  
I hope, in return, my friends and family, th know how important they are to me even when I was rushed with daily life.  Even when domestic life and stressors wore me ou.  Or my chronic pain made me less than I should be, you were a driving force of happiness. I forced a smile and fought through the pain for you.  Thank you for loving me, despite my flaws.  Life is a great gift. Challenge it.  Enjoy it   Embrace it.  For one day, it will be gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!