Friday, January 25, 2013

3 year old makeup

Lane has an adorable hand-me-down princess make up case. It holds plastic make up, a mirror, a comb, a brush, and the make up we allow her to wear.
I rarely take time to put on make up when I do, Lane is completely enthralled with the process. She is a girlie girl.
We allow Lane to have nail polish a few times a year but the polish is hidden in my bathroom. She is allowed to have little girl cologne and Chapstick.
Chapstick seemed harmless especially since she doesn't use it often and she doesn't eat it. Little did I know that when I was busy taking a shower, she would decide to get creative with her Chapstick. This is the cute face I met when I got out of the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!