Thursday, January 24, 2013

Playdough Mats


My kids love creating with playdough. Even at the ages of 8, 6, and 3, they get very excited when I pull the big bin of playdough items down for them. I have to admit that it is one of the toys I enjoy the least. I don't know why but I am perfectly fine with them creating without my help and I'm even more content when someone else offers to get out the playdough with them.
They like to have new ideas for their playdough, as do I so I was happy to print out playdough mats I found online. I laminated a ton of them and stuck them in the bin for later use. There is a lot of learning potential as well as fine motor experience.
The booklet can be printed for free here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10832845/Playdough_Mats_Booklet.pdf

Gabriel is making a pizza in the pan in the above photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!