Sunday, January 26, 2014

Barbie Push ups

Lane has been gaining independence in her play   Her creativity astonishes me as she develops.  The other day I watched her line up some Barbies with their arms outstretched.  
I asked her what the dolls were doing because it wasn't entirely clear to me. "Push ups!" she exclaimed and excitedly showed me her version of push ups. 
I have no idea where she learned about push ups or how she became interested in them but it was a very cute display.  
I ended up showing her a few variations of the classic push up so she could participate in the activity as well. 
Some of the princesses are watching the Barbies exercise. I'm unsure what that means in four year old land.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!