Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It is 2014!

It is 2014, I am 40 years old, I've been married for almost 18 years, I have a fish and two dogs, and I share all of this with three children. Ive lived in six states. Ive traveled to 9 countries and the majority of the continental United States. Whoa! Did I mention that it is 2014?!!
We had a quiet New Years at home with the kids. We celebrated with fireworks and sparklers.  I was quite impressed when all three children ran around the yard with their sparklers. 


Since Andrew has off work for New Years Day, we took the kids to Gatorland.  Alex has asked to go since kindergarten when Gabriel went in first grade. 

The kids had fun feeding the budgies, watching the alligators, and walking around Gatorland. We were also able to go on a little train ride which is still a hit with all three children. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!