Friday, November 28, 2014

Cooking Kid

Only one of Mai children enjoys cooking. It's a lot of fun to watch her in the kitchen figuring out how to make yummy food   Andrew is a better cook than I am and it's adorable to watch their Daddy/daughter time.  
Today they made omlettes and gluten free shortbread cookies (aka rock cookies) this morning.  

 
Some more cute Lane moments that I want us to remember: 
She came home with a pilgrim hat made out of paper that she made at school 


When driving in the car, Lane kept herself occupied by making a map.  


The other day Lane and I watched "19 Kids and Counting" together.  She looked at me and asked, "mom, why do they have 19 kids and none of them have autism and we have two with autism?"   Good question, Lane.  I honestly don't have an answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!