Saturday, July 30, 2011

RIDEMAKERZ

We ventured to Downtown Disney. I thought we hadn't been there since Gabriel was a baby but I was mistaken. We haven't been there since before we had children. We went to Pleasure Island with two great friends - back when we had three fewer responsibilities.
With the new eyes of a parent, we took our three children there. We had lunch at Bongos, a Cuban Cafe. I was slightly disappointed in their menu. I think I was expecting food similiar to the food we had in Miami. The food was fine and the atmosphere was nice.
We walked around the shops and found Ridemakerz. I had never heard of the place. It's Build-a-Bear on crack! Seriously. You pick a car model, wheels, and decide if you're going to upgrade to monster wheels or remote control. We didn't upgrade or customize.
Click on the link to learn more. The kids LOVED it. Even Lane picked out a yellow car - I pointed out the purple version but she wasn't interested.
Here are photos of my serious car builders:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!