Thursday, September 22, 2011

A family weekend in September

One of our favorite things to do as a family is walk to the restaurants in Celebration. After dinner the kids have an ice cream treat while Andrew and I indulge in adult cocktails. Only a couple because we still have to walk back safely but a couple is a lot of fun. The kids clearly enjoy their frosty treat as well



I took photos of the boys but they were too dark to post



There are a few water fountains for the kids to look at too. For some reason they have been especially fascinating for Alex. He stared at it for a long time. Maybe it was due to a sugar coma?




The next day we went to the outlet mall We had a great time as a family and we all got something new and grand. What a fun treat. Alex asked me to take this photo of him with the legs. It made me laugh and despite having no battery power left on my phone, I had to oblige




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!