Thursday, September 22, 2011

School dismissal

For whatever reason, Gabriel is taken to the office between 3 - 3:15 despite school dismissal being at 3:30. I've gotten tired of the battles so I pick him up early. He usually eats a snack or plays my iPhone while waiting for his brother.
It's annoying that he misses out on part of his day but I try not to complain. I'll bring the topic up at the next IEP meeting. Thankfully the other parents have quit asking why Gabriel is out of school early. It feels like a slap in the face every time I have to explain he has special needs.
I looked through my phones camera and I found this photo of Lane, taken by Gabriel. Maybe this is the advantage to him getting done early - I get to see some neat things he CAN do.








1 comment:

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!