Monday, October 8, 2012

Organize with a Dish Rack

Sometimes with organization it's important to think outside of the box. I wish I could give myself the credit for this creative solution but I can't. I saw the idea of using a dish rack to organize plastic lids but I have enough room for my plastics so I didn't need to use that idea. A friend blogged about using a dish rack and wrote about loving it in her kithen. So, here ya go... a dish rack is now in our pot and pans cabinet. It's holding the lids on the top of the shelf. I love how it puts all the lids together easily and stops the balancing act of my pans that I've dealt with for years.
Thank you to whoever thought of this idea. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. No kidding, thank you! Don't you always have those moments where you are like now how come I didn't think of that sooner?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!