Monday, November 19, 2012

Clearance Halloween

My recommendation: buy clearance Halloween items, especially costumes and especially if you have children who like to dress up. I bought a cupcake costume for Lane for a couple dollars along with an Angry Birds mask and cowboy costume for the boys. At 90% off, I couldn't go wrong.


Lane insisted on wearing her costume when we went to the school to get the boys. I thought it was pretty darn adorable.
Lane vocabulary is exploding again. Today she called something "awesome." When watching we watched Sofia the first, she said that Sofia is a little princess like herself.

Lane is always thinking and very curious about her environment. The other day she made me laugh when she asked if bras protect boobies. She is a joy who lights up the room with her smile. It doesn't hurt that she picks out really cute outfits like cupcake costumes to wear during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!