Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pickles?

Andrew couldn't figure out why the van smelled like pickles.  He pulled all of the kids things out and searched for pickles to no avail.  He asked me where the pickles were hidden 
I couldn't stop laughing. There were no pickles in the van. What was in the van?  Dill! 
The boys and I took Lane to a friends home for a play date. She lives on a gorgeous horse farm with a beautiful garden.  It's a home where I could spend days to recenter myself. I am that comfortable there.  Once you meet the family, its no surprise that they have created the most tranquil environment possible.  The family is gorgeous inside and out. I feel at home the moment I pull into their driveway. 
On the day of the play date, the boys insisted on seeing Lane's friend.  They picked strawberries and bunches of dill for bouquets.  Gabriel munched on dill, despite despising pickles.  

 
Apparently Gabriel left the dill in the van and while it baked in the heat, it left the undeniable scent of pickles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!