Friday, May 2, 2014

Singing in the Rain....

My kids are drawn to water, as I'm sure many children are as well. They love bath time, swimming pools, the ocean, and the rain. I had to take photos to capture some sweet moments of Lane and water.
When it was raining today, Lane excitedly grabbed her raincoat and umbrella. We left to get the boys at school and she was thrilled to jump in puddles and avoid rain in her face with her cute umbrella. 


Lately she has been fascinated with bubble baths. I don't know what it is but kids in bubble baths are so darn cute. She can play for an hour in a bath with bubbles. I adore her sweet smile and giggles. Plus, it's only $2 for a huge bottle of Princess bubbles so it's an inexpensive indulgence.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!