Tuesday, May 19, 2015

42 years later


Last year was overwhelming and painful, both emotionally and physically.  It was a year of treading water and sinking daily.  When I reached out to some of the wrong people in my small support group, I was let down.  Further adding to my stress and loneliness.  
Now that the kids are in school full time (since January), I've been able to regroup.  I am working out, developing healthy friendships, and reorganizing our lives and home.  It's a process after the turmoil of the last couple years but I'm getting there.  
I turned 42 yesterday.  I was spoiled rotten by my family.  Andrew took us to a beach hotel.  We had fun swimming and splurging on a nice meal. 



I was spoiled with material things.  He really went overboard in his gift gifting.  I


I feel so spoiled!  I usually don't post about my gifts but I was blown away with his generosity.  
I had lunch with Alex's teacher and the class made cards for me.  They are adorable cards. I even received a huge surprise of flowers from my aunt.  I feel loved when I have recently questioned if I am loveable at all. 


We also at ice cream cake for dinner!  Good thing I worked out earlier in the day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!