Tuesday, May 19, 2015

New Cloth

Two of my friends have painting businesses.  I love their work and we actually met through my purchases.  I'm adding turquoise to our living room as Gabriel becomes less demanding about the color red. 
 Hooray for a house with less red!  Red is fine but it is not easy to work with when it is everywhere.  Over three years later and I can get different colors.  Oh the joys of autism are never ending. 
I changed the black and white prints to this bright turquoise print.  Now the bench and chair match and that's quite exciting to me.  I was surprised at how dirty the cloth was when I removed it.  Truly disturbing how filthy cloth gets in a matter of years. 



It was more time consuming than I imagined   Removing a zillion staples and then running out of staples, purchasing the wrong ones, etc made it a longer project than anticipated.  Clearly, I'm. It an upholsterer by nature.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!