Friday, November 18, 2011

Loyal Brody




Brody is our ten year old Shepard He is a loyal and gentle beast. He is very good with the kids, tolerating them with even the largest infractions.
I thought he wasn't going to make it through the summer. The night we moved into our new home I saw a disgusting mass sticking out of his chest. I can handle gross things and this almost sent me over the edge
Three surgeries, one thousand dollars, and much time spent pampering him and he's better than he was in July. I'm grateful for our vet. He is over 35 minutes away which isn't convenient with three young children and an ill dog, but he's worth the drive.
Lane cuddled with Brody today. I hope he lives for a while longer so the kids can continue their sweet relationship with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!