Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mario's 7th birthday

Our Gabriel turns 7 on Monday. I can't believe he has been here for seven years. What an adventurous life we have had since his arrival.
I remember living in Orlando in 2003 and Andrew told me that he was bored. We needed to find new hobbies and do new things. We had been told that we were medically infertile a couple years prior and decided to explore the adoption route
In March 2004, we traveled to Costa Rica for our 8th anniversary. I felt rotten through most of the trip and feared the worst since I had a doctor appointment after our return from our vacation. I had no idea I would get the anniversary gift of a positive pregnancy test!
We haven't been bored since Gabriel arrived! So.. We celebrate seven years of adventure and challenge tomorrow
Gabriel wanted to go to ChuckECheeses with his friend Michael. I gave him many options but all he wanted was a small party with his friend. Our plan tomorrow is meet Michael's family in the afternoon. Gabriel is very excited.
I couldn't find many Mario items foe the favor bags so I bought what I could and put things in colorful bags.



I added a paper Mario glued to paper That made all the difference. I had to stop myself from adding ribbon and other things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!