Thursday, November 17, 2011

Three simple projects today

Oh Pinterest, how I love thee...
I've found so many things on Pinterest that I want to do and that motivate me to be creative. Today I did three things from that site.


1. I made homemade butterfingers out of three ingredients. No nutrition but the kids and Andrew love them. It was my first attempt at candy of any kind. The ingredients are candy corn, chocolate covering, and peanut butter. Can you believe it??


2. I read that boiling orange peels with cinnamon will make a house smell great. As I was peeling oranges from our orange grove outing, I remembered this simple idea. I threw the peels in a pot with water and some cinnamon and made my kitchen smell wonderful. Try it. It's easy and encourages healthy snacking too!


3. I saw these free printouts one day. They can be attached to an envelope or placed in a baggie with money. It won't be any easier to fill this out and attach to the envelope than it is to write on the envelope, but this is so much cuter. It looks more organized and cute too, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!