Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A day in November

I saw a recipe for roasted green beans and mushrooms. I had planned on making it for dinner but I couldn't figure out what to make for my lunch today. I clicked on the recipe and tried it out.
It's so easy - put the mushrooms and green beans in a large plastic bag, add balsamic vinaigrette and olive oil. Close the bag and toss. Throw it in the oven at 450 for 20 minutes.




When it was down roasting, it went on a salad. Yummy!! I'll make this one again.

The kids are home from school all week. Today I was cleaning for our guests when I realized they were far too quiet. I checked on them and all was still safe and sane here. The boys were playing a game together while Lane had put on a tiara and was looking for treasure. She truly is our princess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!