Wednesday, March 7, 2012

*drunk failure*

I told Andrew that I decided to be a drunk. I can cope more easily with everything if I have a glass of wine. He said that was fine though the side effects to my liver would be disappointing. So I drank a glass of wine and another... it turned into a bottle and a half of wine. I was relaxed and felt great. I think I'm really funny when I've had alcohol. I even think I can dance!
Until the next morning when I had to get up with three young children. I had to get them dressed and to school. I wanted to curl up in bed, not deal with three active children. Their behavior was no more tolerable with a bad headache. My head screamed at me with each step and I was positive I was going to yak in front of the teachers at the school.
So I'm a drunk failure. I don't know how someone can be a functional drunk. How the heck do you function the next day with that kind of cotton mouth and headache?
It was a terrible idea and I was a failure. I suggest you don't even try it. I'm saving you the pain. I'll continue my journey sober. Well, except for the occasional glass of wine (or two)...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, is that the picture from when we went to the Wine Show?!? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! So much fun! I think we should go back this year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!