Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lane's Color Book

Using a few ideas from Pinterest, Lane and I created a book about colors for her. We had fun picking out paint chip samples and other colorful objects. We printed some free templates from blogs:


We cut out the pictures, sorted them, and glued it all into a journal type book we found at the teacher store.
Lane helped me pick out ribbon to glue on the pages, hanging out of the book. It created a type of book mark for each color. We are both proud of our little creation and I'm happy I was able to complete it with her.


Lane is become very good at naming colors but purple remains her favorite. Once in a while she will tell me that she likes purple and "kink".. pink in non-toddler speak.

1 comment:

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!