Sunday, March 11, 2012

Reward Cards


I use reward cards at stores, hotels, and restaurarants. I also use them for airlines. Anywhere I can earn points for things I already purchase, I use a reward card. Why not? It's free. (except some of the book stores - they need to get with the program and offer free reward cards too)
My wallet is full of cards. It was so full that I had to pull some out and put them in the desk drawer. Given that I adore anything to do with organization and can't think past clutter when I see it. So I have been frustrated by my stack of cards in our desk drawer. It honestly bothers me.
When I saw this idea on Pinterest, I had to go for it! I found a ring, punched some holes, and slid the cards on the ring. Done! Now the cards will find a home in the van for when I need to use them.


I also found the free Key Ring app for my phone, per a friend's suggestion. I scanned the reward cards into the app and now have all of them available through my phone. Once I'm sure the kids won't delete my app, I'll feel comfortable getting rid of the physical cards. A third back up - the phone number system lists at the store. Whew.
Thank you Pinterest for another "wish I had thought of that first but it doesn't matter because now it's done" moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!