Friday, May 25, 2012

Mai boys

Boy relationships can seem odd to me. I understand "one up" and some boy behavior. What I can't understand is how my 7 and 5 year old sons can wrestle, beat the crap out of each other (or as far as I will allow and can stand to ignore), and then be best friends again, all in a matter of 15 minutes.
I had to make important phone calls this afternoon and had to ignore the boys when they argued. Sometimes it's tough for me to ignore them but I didn't have a choice unless I heard violent screams. They wrestled. They hurt each other and then I went downstairs and found them laying on the floor, holding hands, watching a show. (a kids show as we call it). It was a pretty sweet sight to witness. I'm glad I didn't step in because they were able to figure things out without me and that is far more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!