Sunday, August 18, 2013

Meet Howie

The boys used to dress up a lot when they were younger. We had dog, firefighter, Barney, tiger costumes and more. They spent afternoons changing outfits and playing creatively.  I thought they had outgrown the costume stage but I still have my fairy, princess, ladybug Lane who loves to wear costumes. 
The other afternoon the boys came down with a black angry bird mask, a hat, and Mickey Mouse hands.  I was introduced to Howie. Howie also wore green water shoes that are two sizes too small. 


Howie went upstairs and soon I had fairy princesses running around the house. 


I'm not entirely sure how they got the tutus and small Princess gowns on but they managed.  A funny note: the wings are hanging from their necks rather than their shoulders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!