Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Convertible and an Escalade

Many friends have teenagers getting their temps and drivers licenses lately.  The thought makes me cringe. I don't know they go through the experience so gracefully.  The fear, the expense, the trust ...  I'm grateful I have a few more years before I have to worry about this big milestone. 
We recently found cars for the kids at garage sales and decided to get them. I never thought I would get battery operated cars for them but they love them 
The boys car is fast and it took a while to teach them how to make safe choices.  I envisioned them plowing through someone's garage door.  (Andrew went through a garage door with our car in college so I've seen it happen before). It didn't take long and we were circling the block. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!