Sunday, November 24, 2013

Peanuts Playhouse and Sushi

There is a children's play area called Peanuts Playhouse. It is right down the street from the dance studio, less than 20 minutes from our home. I finally took Lane to it because our play group planned a meet up there. 
I wasn't sure if it would be interesting for her because its different toys. There aren't any bounce houses or anything that my kids typically deem exciting.  
I couldn't be more wrong.  Lane loved the place.  I haven't seen her so wild before.  She ran from section to section, excitedly playing with everything. She was even thrilled when we wet outside for a snack and she found outside toys. She proclaimed it her "most favorite day ever".  Wow. She has been to Disney and has had breakfast with her favorite princesses and this was her best day ever.  
She thought the drums were cool
Rather than go home right away, I asked her where she would like to go to lunch. We rarely take advantage of lunch together, just the two of us.  She asked for "salad, soup, and sushi". I was thrilled to take her to a local Japanese restaurant to fulfill her craving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!