Thursday, May 16, 2013

40 and fabulous

This is it - the last days of my 30s.  It's been a good run. I created three tiny human beings. I've lived in several areas of the country in my 30s and purchased my first home. I've made new friends and learned to cut ties with those people who don't deserve that title, no matter how emotionally difficult that was for me. 
My 40s will bring more change. An added career in special education advocacy.  I didn't even know that existed a couple years ago. I am learning to cope with chronic pain and seeking realistic answers. I'm sure these next few years will bring more excitement and joy along with heartache. Life seems to find a way to do that at every age 
Thankfully as I gain a year in age, I've lost seven pounds over the last few days.  It's incredible how cutting out prescription medication with awful side effects can help that problem. Stupid medication. 
Here's to age 40!  I hope to challenge it and make the most of this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!