Sunday, April 17, 2011

Daddy Daughter

Andrew has taken Lane for Daddy-Daughter photos last year and this year. Last year he went a bit overboard when ordered his photos. I couldn't complain because we have a ton of poses to choose from and we can't get that moment in time back except by looking at photos. I'm not sure what we will do with all the photos but I'm sure we'll figure out something through the upcoming years.
This year Andrew only purchased the $10 package. We still have a ton of photos but only one pose. I think he choose a great one - it shows Lane as she is at this age and the intimate relationship they have...I'm thrilled to see the two of them together. I anticipate a relationship that will continue to be filled with love and laughter. These yearly photos will be a reminder of that relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!