Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Skippyjon Jones


We went to story time at South Sioux City library. We have been going regularly for the past year and a half. The children's librarian there is fantastic. She played a Skippyjon Jones CD while showing the book. My kids LOVED it! If you have children the same ages, I highly recommend Judy Schachner's books.

Day 3 of single parenting - I don't know how to set our alarm clock but knew Gabriel would wake up in time. Apparently, he did wake up but didn't wake me up. Instead I opened my eyes at 7:35 to see him playing games on my phone. This was almost an hour later than usual, leaving us about 20 minutes to get in the van to leave. YIKES!! Somehow I got everyone dressed, the dogs outside, everyone fed, etc... by 8 am. GO ME! And I didn't lose my patience... big gold star for me! The rest of the day went well and included a visit to the nature center, a grocery store run, and an trip to Able Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!