Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Juggling it All

I don't know how to juggle all of the balls associated with motherhood, friendship, etc... I want to read more, I want to take classes to further my career, I want to continue with my hair bow hobby.
Yes, I LOVE making hair bows! It become a new hobby of mine. I'm not great at it but it's fun. Lane picked out this ribbon and prior to going out to lunch, asked me to make a bow for her. We call them "pretties". It took me a couple minutes to make this one for her.

I want to blog, I want to be a good wife, I want a clean house, I want to educate my children, I want to sit down and play with my children, I want to be a good friend... how in the world do women juggle all of these things? I feel like just getting my children to their therapy appointments exhausts me and takes up the majority of my extra time. I think this will get eaiser as they get older and can entertain themselves more but I don't know - Gabriel has autism and I don't know what that will mean for our future. As it is, I can't take my eyes off him or he runs in another direction.
Then I just want to relax once in a while. Bask in the quietness of doing nothing. It's been a long time since I've been able to do that. I know prior to kids, we would lounge around our pool in Orlando and do nothing. Absolutely nothing. We were bored though and honestly needed our children and the joy they bring in our lives.
If anyone reads this and has suggestions on how to juggle everything, please let me know. The only advice I've gotten is to learn how to let some things go. I have - all of my hangers aren't color coordinated any more and my house isn't dusted every weekend. Maybe I need to learn to let go of more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!