Monday, April 11, 2011

A Week As a Single Parent

Andrew left yesterday for a week. He went to DC with the city. We went out for dinner Friday night and I decided a drink was in order. It was very good! And, I only had one. Honestly.
I've been playing single parent for two days and it's going okay. We managed to make Easter pails at Michaels yesterday. The kids enjoyed it and used their pails to collect things at home. I also made GFCF cupcakes for the kids. I added candy bunnies to green frosting.
It's day 2 and I managed to attend a parent meeting at the school. We discussed the spring carnival. I was the only English speaker so I didn't get to contribute much but at least I was there.
I give single parents a lot of credit. This is tough - I'm exhausted and it's only day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!