Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crying is Important Too


One of my new favorite web sites is Pinterest. I was introduced to it by a woman who sold me a beautiful table she refurbished. She just finished a dresser and nightstand for Lane as well. I hope to have her complete more furniture for us and I'll have a home with some shabby chic appeal.
In any case, this woman that is amazing. I add links to things I like and from that she figures out how to paint the furniture. The site allows people to share things they like or are interested in. I love this site.
I found this quote on the site. It really hit home with me because I've heard many times how crying is a weakness.
I am very in touch with my emotions. I have a difficult time hiding them when they are strong. I love intensely and I feel pain just as intensely. This quote says it all - crying is important. It's been important since the moment we took our first breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!