Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pinterest



I was introduced to Pinterest.com by the woman who refurbished a table and then a dresser set for us. She does great work and I look forward to getting to know her better.
What is Pinterest? Here is what the web site says:
Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
I was hesitant to try because I thought I found my favorite web sites and I was content with that... well, I am in love with Pinterest. I found gluten free recipes I want to try. I realized I want to do our guest room in yellow and gray. Gray? I never thought about using that color. I look at things I like and want some day. It's a virtual to do and wish list.
Check it out - you might be surprised at what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!