Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Overripe Bananas?


A good friend told me about making ice cream with overripe bananas. I thought she has a good idea but didn't think it would work for us. Gabriel isn't a huge fan of bananas and I eat bananas but again, not a huge fan. I eat them because I get leg cramps and
I bought a share of veggies and fruit from an organic buying club. We got a TON of bananas. We all ate a ton of them but still ended up with 6 overripe bananas. I couldn't bear to throw away organic produce.
I looked up the banana ice cream recipe. It requires frozen overripe bananas thrown in a processor. That's it. It's cold and creamy. It definitely tastes like bananas but it fulfilled my ice cream craving. I added some peanut butter and YUMM-O! This might become my new breakfast treat!
Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!