Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Clifford's birthday

Gabriel easily loses interest in projects he brings home from school. It's late Wednesday and he still adores a Clifford hat that he made at school on Monday. He falls asleep with it on and since it's made out of paper, I am sure it won't last long.
He insisted that I take a photo with his hat on at school. I dont have much more to write about this project but I had to share.
He had a lot to tell me when I picked him up at the end of the day. Gabriel told me that he had an AWESOME day. It is rare to hear from Gabriel that he had an awesome day and I was filled with warm fuzzies. His teacher thinks that he had a great day because they talked about Clifford who is red and a dog, two of Gabriel's favorite things. I think his teacher's attitude and patience are what help make his days fantastic.

1 comment:

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!