Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

If I want to complete homework with the boys, I have to keep Lane busy with her own homework as well. Today I found a cute printable for her work on involving bunnies. This is the site where I found a cute and FREE activity for her: She adores poms lately. Afer we compared the bunny sizes and she glued the bunnies on a large piece of paper, she added pom tails to all of the bunnies. I worked with Alex immediately afterward and I am not exaggerating when I tell you that Lane and Gabriel played with the jar of poms for well over an hour. They were so creative and super cute. It was nice to hear them making up games with different sized and colored dollar store poms and a plastic horse stable. They didn't argue at all which is music to my ears!

1 comment:

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!